No need for spying 🔭
We've got the sneak peek for you on what's to come to Cadence in 2021.
Features Get an Upgrade
- Help attendees interact with one another, groups, conversations, schedule items, content, & more with Recommended Connections 🧩
- Schedule, People, Speakers and Companies get a makeover with more customization options 🎨
- On-boarding improvements to help organizers and attendees maximize each feature 📲
- Open APIs for deep integrations across the different platforms you use, such as event registration, CRMs, & marketing automation tools 📊
Product Lines Reimagined
You may have heard of Symphony, our in-house, live or pre-recorded presentation feature. Our goal is to change the way the world thinks about meetings. We are making continuous improvements to the software, and this year we will bring you:
- Next level waiting room/lobby experience
- The green room for speakers that everyone has been asking for
- More unique branding and sponsorship opportunities
- New methods of networking and conversation
- Real-time transcriptions and language translation
🎥 To see how it works, watch this webinar dedicated to Symphony.
Bring Day-to-Day Cadence to Your Workflow
For those that do not know, many companies utilize Cadence outside of just their events. Companies and communities use the platform to foster education, connection, conversation, communication and growth amongst their employees and members. The current name is Enterprise Cadence, but we'll think of something more catchy. 😉
📧 Email email@example.com if you'd like to know more about Enterprise Cadence.
Customer Success Goes Global
We pride ourselves in having a stellar Customer Success Team that provides a helping hand to our customers. In 2021, we plan to further expand our customer success teams across all regions to ensure all our customers get the five star treatment, no matter where they are. 🌎
To learn more about what customer success means to us, read this blog article.
Get in Touch
For up-to-date product updates, check out our Knowledge Center. An article is posted each week with all the new updates.
Have another idea for us this year? Is there a new feature or change that is really important to you? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch!