Choosing Cadence means you have the power to give your attendees an unforgettable experience at a price-point that works for you.
$2,500+Get a Free Quote
- All of Our Features
- Access to Knowledge Center
- Up to 100 Attendees
- Price Per Additional Attendee:
- from 101 - 250 = $10
- from 251 - 1000 = $5
- from 1001 - 5000 = $3
- from 5001 - 20,000 = $2
20,000+ = Contact Us
Let’s TalkGet a Free Quote
- Discount Volume Pricing
- Custom App & Event Branding
- Dedicated Customer Success
- 1-Hour Kickoff Call
- Platform Trainings
Additional Service Offerings
Looking for a little more help? We offer all levels of support to ensure
the goals and objectives of your event are not only met, but exceeded!
$500 per week for 1-30 minute call and up to 10 hours of behind-the-scenes support (event build or feature assistance).
Day-Of Virtual Support
Real-time monitoring and staffing during your event with immediate response time. $500/day - up to 8-hours block.
Have a unique situation? We'd love to learn more. Contact us for custom pricing options.
What our customers say
Cadence is great for virtual, hybrid, and in-person events of any type, size, or location. Our most popular event types include conferences, company events, networking events, live streams, workshops/trainings, fundraisers, tradeshows, medical congresses, product launches, awards ceremonies, festivals, reunions, parties, and community events. Our platform assists companies and event planners to go above and beyond for their audience.
While Cadence has the reputation of "doing it all", we pride ourselves on specializing in these four aspects:
- Connecting People - Attendees, speakers, and sponsors can easily discover each other, spark conversations, and create new authentic connections that won't fizzle out.
- Memorable Experiences - Be surprised by how easily you can create and manage a world-class personalized experience for your audience.
- Audience Engagement - Creatively keep attendees entertained and involved before, during, and after the event.
- Customer Engagement - Build better relationships with customers, align your team, and cut down on time spent organizing schedules.
- All-in-one - Cadence does it all and works for virtual, hybrid, and live events.
- Create your own world - Fully customize and brand your event to immerse your audience in an unforgettable experience.
- Guided by experts - We will work with you every step of the way from planning, to helping you meet your personal and business goals with the platform.
- Delighted sponsors & partners - Shower your sponsors & partners with opportunities to connect with attendees before, during, and long after your event has ended.
Of course! We’d love to help you every step of the way and create a strategy to reach your goals. To make the most of your time, we'll recommend the best solutions—even it's not Cadence. Meet one of our team members by scheduling a short personalized demo!
Not only are some of the coolest people in the industry on our Customer Success team, but they also work tirelessly to ensure the highest quality platform experience for our customers. They are here to work with you every step of the way and to proactively identify your business goals and potential blocks. See more of what they do below:
- Customer Engagement – Worried about awkward support teams that don’t really get your vision? With Cadence, that will never be the case. Our Customer Success team engages all customers with respect, kindness, and creativity to ensure you always have the best experience possible.
- Virtual & Onsite Support – Whether your event is virtual or in-person, our Customer Success team will offer their holistic support services before, during, and after your event.
- Consulting – Our Customer Success team doesn’t only offer support – they also offer consulting services for how to effectively brand and design your event, how to structure your schedule, what notifications to send, and much, much more.
Your audience can have access to your virtual, hybrid or in-person event for as long as you wish. For virtual events, we have even seen organizers sell tickets after the event by giving attendees access to the recorded sessions. You are able to set those permissions in the event as an admin.
Cadence provides a top tier experience for Sponsors as we understand how important they are to each event. Your Sponsors can be easily accessed from the menu, with all of their important information highlighted, such as points of contact, detailed descriptions, website links, materials, and more. Attendees can even schedule their own appointments with your Sponsors based on their availability. Learn more about The Sponsor Experience with this video and this support resource if you'd like to go more in depth.
Once you invite an attendee, they will receive an email that will allow them to register for the event and make a Cadence account. After that, the event will show up in their account whenever they login for them to access until it is over or until you make the event unavailable (even if that is long after the event is over).
The limit does not exist!
You are able to designate however many admins you’d like to upload content, manage sessions, monitor permissions, and help further build out your event.
While we polish and scale the real-time collaboration features of Symphony™, we recommend using Cadence with our Zoom or Cisco Webex integrations if you’re facilitating large group conversations that require video & audio from participants. Currently, Symphony is great to deliver live streams and pre-recorded content as well as collaborate in small break-out rooms, all right within Cadence. Your event is unique, and we’re always improving features and releasing new ones, so the best way to find out if we’re a good fit is to schedule a short demo with our team. Don’t worry, we will never be pushy, and we’ll always recommend other platforms if we think we’re not the best fit for your event.