About Next Level Trainings
Next Level Trainings is a mindset and an emotional intelligence leadership school that supports people in unlocking their power, passion, and purpose. Their in-person and virtual workshops incorporate psychology, neurolinguistics, neuroscience, and organizational development, so participants have the tools to envision the unimaginable and deliver these results in their lives. Since opening their doors in 2014, they have raised over $3.6M for non-profits.
Next Level Trainings wanted to use an event platform that looked professional, but still provided enjoyment for their participants.
The Next Level team was using GroupMe, email, and Facebook Groups to communicate with their students for leadership trainings. They found that using multiple tools was not effective, and that they were spending too much time planning and sending event communications.
They wanted to deepen the connection between participants by giving them an outlet to share their experiences and lessons with each other.
They were looking for a platform partner that would:
- ✅ Keep participants engaged, even when using day-to-day
- ✅ Send all announcements and reminders from one place
- ✅ Keep recordings and learning materials organized in one place
- ✅ Mix live workshops via Zoom and pre-recorded content
- ✅ Create a beautiful and professional experience across web, iPhone and Android
Next Level Trainings used the following features for their virtual workshops:
1. Schedule with Zoom integration to deliver a clear agenda of upcoming workshops. Speaker profiles, PDFs and videos were attached to each session to give the participants all the information they needed in one place.
2. Custom Menu Items & Branding to create a unique experience that matched Next Level's terminology and brand personality.
3. Participant & Speaker Profiles so everyone could network, share their passions, and get to know each other on a deeper level.
4. Live Feed to increase engagement and deepen the connection between participants. They could share their experiences and lessons with each other through messages, GIFs, and comments. The coaches used the Live Feed to announce when new resources were added and support students with encouragements.
5. Private Messaging Channels & Direct Messages for smaller groups of participants to communicate within the larger training called 'Power Groups'.
6. Push & Email Notifications to send important announcements, reminders and pre-recorded learning materials from one place. Most notifications were scheduled in advance. Otherwise, when something urgent came up, they were able to communicate quickly with participants and be confident that everyone would be updated. Participants were split into groups so the admin could easily choose who to send notifications to.
7. Materials to provide a collection of pre-event materials and homework that participants could access. They also used analytics to see which participants had accessed which materials, and when.
8. Analytics to determine who had accessed the platform before the training started. They were able to send event reminders only to the participants who had not yet accessed the platform to avoid flooding everyone else's email inbox.
- ✅ Cut admin effort and time spent sending communications by 50%
- ✅ 15,000+ messages and Live Feed posts were sent on Cadence
- ✅ Participants posted on average 5 times per day on the Live Feed
- ✅ Increased efficiency by using one platform instead of three
- ✅ All recorded sessions and homework housed in one place
- ✅ Participants are still using Cadence to stay connected, even 6 months after their training
What participants said:
- “If you would like to keep all the participants in constant communication and real collaboration, you want to use this app!”
- “I check Cadence 4-5 times a day with the certainty to find only the content I want to see! Nothing extra. Cadence is very user friendly, with a menu adapted to the needs of our group.”
- “This platform was even easy for my mom to understand and work with. 5.5 stars for me.”
- “I liked being able to easily send private messages, check the group wall, find event details and toggle between resources. Everything is easy to navigate and looks really sleek. I would recommend this to any group for their events!!!”
- “Amazing platform for trainings!! The fact that I'm easily connecting and communicating with people across the country so that we can all keep growing is crazy to me.”
- “I can’t imagine a better way to keep me really connected to my now Cadence Family! Connecting without the noise from the other “social platforms” takes social media to a whole new level!”
Interested to see how Cadence could work for your upcoming workshops and trainings? Schedule a free consultation. We'll recommend the best solution based on your goals—even it's not Cadence.